Keeping up with a strict diet is very hard so there are days that you should reward yourself. That’s during your cheat days, it’s still hard to avoid worrying that you might ruin your whole plan in an instant.
So here are fun ways to lose weight fast even when you’re on your cheat day. These are desserts and smoothies that you can enjoy without having to worry if they’ll easily spike up your blood sugar levels.
And since they contain very low calories, you might want to include them to your daily meal plans too.
2 cups low fat milk
4 eggs beaten
2tbsp vanilla extract
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 apple peeled and chopped
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup dried cranberries
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the low-fat milk, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and cinnamon until well combined
2. Add the bread, apples, raisins, walnuts, and cranberries. Mix well
3. Transfer the mixture into a lightly greased oven safe casserole. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until set.
4. Sprinkle with additional raisins, cranberries, and walnuts on top.
Total calories: 178 calories per serving
½ cup greens, torn (romaine lettuce, kale, spinach, celery)
½ cup frozen mix berries
½ tsp chia seeds
2 tbsp coconut sugar
½ cup almond milk or soy milk
½ tbsp. vanilla protein powder
4-6 ice cubes
Puree all the ingredients in a blender until smooth
Total calories: 261 calories per serving
8 cups crispy rice cereal
½ cup ground flax seeds
½ cup dried cranberries or raisins
1 cup almond butter or peanut butter
1 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. 1. In a large bowl, combine the crispy rice, flax seeds, and cranberries. Mix well
2. In a saucepan, warm the almond butter and honey over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in the vanilla extract
3. Pour the mixture on the crispy rice cereal. Mix well to ensure the cereal is evenly coated with the sticky mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture into a parchment paper lined baking pan and press it down firmly. Chill in the freezer for about 20 minutes to allow the treats to set. Cut into squares.
Total calories: 131 calories per square
For the fruit kebab
4 pcs strawberries, hlled
4 pcs cantaloupe
4 pcs pineapple
4 pcs grapes
4 pcs honeydew melon
4 pcs bamboo skewers
1. Slice the fruits in bute sizes but should not be smaller than an inch to provide space for the barbecue stick
2. Skewer them onto the bamboo stick in any order you prefer
3. Serve with Chocolate Avocado Dipping Sauce
For the Chocolate Avocado Dipping Sauce:
2 ripe avocados
1 banana (very ripe)
½ cup low-fat milk
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
Process all the ingredients on a blender until smooth and creamy.
Total calories: 174 calories per serving
For the pudding (192 calories per serving)
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup unsweetened almond milk or soy milk
3 tbsp honey
¼ cup chia seeds
1. In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, almond milk and honey
2. Stir in chia seeds. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the seeds to ssoak for at least 2 hours
For the topping (42 calories per serving)
1 mango peeled, pitted, and sliced into small cubes
4 tsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp water
Mix all the ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
Fill each serving glass with ¼ cup pudding and to with a tablespoon full of mangoes
Total calories: 234 calories per serving
The Sexy Chef Cookbook by Rachel Alejandro and Chef Barni Rennebeck